Conforming to The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, and all other pieces of United Kingdom Health and Safety legislation can be daunting especially for small or medium sized companies.
Shea OH owner has a master’s degree in Health and Safety from South Bank University and much hands on experience.
Please contact Shea OH for information about:
- Undertaking company health and Safety Audits, and inspections to report on if your company is compliant and make recommendations to improve you and your employees Health, Safety and Welfare
- Preparation of manuals or one of Policies and procedures
- Assisting in risk assessments such as:
- Manual Handling
- Display Screen Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Display Screen Equipment
- Work Equipment
- Health and Safety Training including:
- Health and Safety Management Responsibilities
- Health and Safety Management Awareness
- Risk Assessment
- COSHH Assessment
- Manual Handling Display Screen Equipment Assessors training
- Working with Display Screen Equipment
- Home Working
- Noise and Hearing Loss
- Effects of Working with Vibrating tools
- Effects of Working with Whole body Vibration
- Effects of alcohol and Drug abuse
- Company car driving.